Love One Home Healthcare continues to observe and follow the safety protocols implemented by the local and state health authorities to keep you, your family, and our staff members safe and healthy.
We have place protocols for our employees to follow, especially when taking care of you and your loved ones. You can also guarantee that we are working closely with the local government and local health authorities to monitor the situation in the communities we serve and adjust changes to our policies if necessary.
Here is some information to help you combat COVID-19.
How COVID-19 spreads:
- COVID-19 spreads between people who are in close contact with one another, about 6 feet apart
- You can be infected through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or inhale these into the lungs
- Asymptomatic people may also spread the virus
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to COVID-19. Always isolate yourself if you know or think you have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever or Chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
For daily updates about the situation of COVID-19 cases in Maryland, please visit these sites: